Friday 5 June 2015

Summer 2015 Day Trips Vol 3: Eastnor Castle

After hearing about the Vintage Family Fun Day that Eastnor Castle were holding, my family and I decided to go and have a look around the beautiful grounds and see what was going on! 


Eastnor Castle holds events all year round, and I haven't been since I was a lot younger so I was excited to see what I could remember.




Upon arrival the view was already amazing, 















Common folk

Why can't I be a princess?



Punch&Judy show!


Despite there being hundreds of people on the grounds everywhere was so peaceful. There was a jazz band playing as people had their picnics and ice cream! 
There is an amazing adventure playground...for kids however:
I think he might be a bit big for that! 



It was a lovely day out and another wonderful addition to my Summer 2015 day trips! 

Where should I visit next?
'til next time
Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment