Thursday 18 June 2015

My Travel Wish List




After trawling Tumblr and Pinterest for hours on end I have been inspired to ensure that I travel as much as I can. 


The world's surface is vast and I don't want to limit myself. 



I travelled around a lot with my family when I was younger. However since the development of my Emetophobia I'm slightly more reluctant to be so adventurous. (Urgh!!!)



I've gathered some of my favourite photos that I've seen & where they are and have created this..



My Top 10 Places I Want To Travel: 




1.

Amsterdam
I've read The Fault In Our Stars..but that isn't why I want to go!
It appears so picturesque and fascinating, historically and culturally.  

2. 
The Bahamas
I've spent hours Googling villas in the Bahamas and dreaming one day that I could be there, overlooking the sea.
You'll notice the paradise island theme throughout this post! 
3.
China
I'd also love to explore the more rural side of China as well as the crazy cities.
To experience the busy streets exploding with culture and sights would be an amazing experience don't you think?
4. 
Costa Rica
I've always dreamt of going to a hidden lagoon, waterfall or cave deep in a rainforest somewhere. 
This picture of Costa Rica is magical! After exploring the rainforest, taking a dip in there! YES.
5. 
Rome
To me, Rome is such a romantic city.
As well as having amazing history and Italian food obviously.
What more could you want? 
6.
Uganda
I think it would be incredible to visit somewhere like this.
Aside from the animals and safari opportunities, to experience the culture and the communities would be an unforgettable experience.
7.
Dubai
You can't deny that what Dubai has become is incredible.
To explore what has been created and experience the sights and amazing beaches and hotels would be insane.
Need to save for this one!
8.
New York
I've never been to America and therefore I'd love to travel across America (road trip style!)
But it is one of my dreams to live in New York, even if it's not for long.
9.
Paris
Despite it being so close I've never been to France.
Paris is another romantic city and I think a long weekend there would be perfect. 
10.
Thailand
I know people who have travelled around Thailand and that has only made me want to go more!
Even the more urban areas I'm sure would also be an amazing experience. 



I want to travel more than anything.
I want to travel, and then write about it. Inspire more people to do the same & how to do it. 

A girl can dream ehy. 

If you've been to any of these places or know of any others I should add to my list then let me know! 

I'll probably do an updated version of this post soon! Maybe Antarctica might be on there?

'til next time,
Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment