Tuesday 16 June 2015

Exploring Social Media




I've learnt that one of the most important things about being a successful blogger is the effective use of social media.




Therefore I have decided to spread my wings and fly the nest of Facebook to explore other social media websites.




This is going to be my little experiment. It is going to take a lot of time and commitment in order to be active on all of these sites frequently, but I want to see how much impact publicity through social media can make.




I shall begin here (nothing like a bit of self promo)

FOLLOW ME ON:
Twitter: @HaannahhE
Tumblr: hannsfacewords
Pinterest: @beinghannaah
Bloglovin':Being Hannah
Instagram: beinghannaah
Facebook: Hannah Ellis




I don't know how well this is going to go but I'm going to do my best to keep up with it all! I will let you know how I get on!




Lets see what we can do!

Team Internet!!



'til next time

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment