Monday 20 April 2015

My Bucket List

I think it is important to have in mind a few things to work towards.


And whether that's holidays, day trips, careers...anything really, I think its useful to have a few ideas to keep you motivated through some of your most emotionally and physically exhausting years.



Sitting in my bedroom trying to make sense of 10000000000000 pages of Russian history makes me want to cry..

BUT:
I know that if I keep going, there's a better chance that I'll do well.


Carrying plates of food in and out of a restaurant kitchen for 8 1/2 hours on a Sunday also brings me close to tears..

BUT:
I know that more hours means more pay, and more pay means more trips.


Having ideas to work towards makes all of the miserable stuff easier. It gives you motivation. 




SO! 



Here is my most up to date bucket list:



Top 10 Things On My Bucket List:



1. Nail my A Levels and get into university- I want to study Broadcast Journalism. Where I will go with that I am yet to find out. But that's what I've decided I want to do. Therefore another few months of hard work and stress are inevitable. 



2. Keep up my singing and performing as much as I can- it's important not to lose the things you love when you get busy or your life changes. I want to make sure I keep the music in my life. 



3. Beat my Emetophobia- my life would be completely different and I can't wait for the day when I can overcome it and start living my life properly without worrying about everything I eat and everyone I see. 



4. Skydive & Bungee Jump- I'm an adrenaline junkie and I've always always always wanted to do these two things! Hopefully one day I'll get the opportunity.



5. Travel- I want to travel the world. I know that is a big want but I hope to achieve close to it as possible. I travelled a lot as a child and I want to continue that now with my friends! I can't wait to get going! 



6. Be a freelance journalist in New York- This has been an aspiration of mine for a while now. I don't think I'd want to do this for my whole life, but I'd love to do what I'm so passionate about in such an incredible city. Experiences 'n all that! 



7. Own a sports car- This has been a childhood dream since I can remember. It is completely ridiculous but I'd hope to one day own a sexy car. Completely impractical but a bit of fun!



8. Own a golden Labrador from a puppy- inspired by the Andrex advert obviously. I've always had dogs growing up and to one day own one of my own would be looooovely.  



9. Go in a shark cage- bit of a random one but wouldn't it just be so cool?! 



10. Attend the theatre as frequently as possible- I feel as though this is something that should be done. My dreams of performing on the West End have died and now I'm ready to express my love of music and theatre through appreciating other people's work. Especially experiencing an opera or a ballet.







There are many more things that I want to achieve in my lifetime and this is a very small list. 

What would you put on YOUR Bucket List? Let me know! 

'til next time..
Hannah xox

No comments:

Post a Comment