Tuesday 7 April 2015

Lunch out at Bill's

On behalf of one of my best friends' birthday, we took a trip to Bill's.


There has been a Bill's in the city I live in for a while now but I haven't yet got round to trying it out for myself..until today.



Many a time I have walked past and had a little nosey in and seen that the food looked amazing- and it really was. 



The staff were really friendly and helpful and made our visit a blummin' good one!








Inside there was also a deli selling all sorts of delicious foods, drinks and jams!




(demolished)

Mini Cinnamon Doughnuts..mmm

The weather is beautiful and the food was delicious.


I'm feeling very contented!



Could this be the beginning of summer? 









What would be your perfect summer?

Let me know!


'til next time

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment