Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Build Up

BIG COATS

WOOLY JUMPERS
HOT CHOCOLATE
MOVIE DAYS 

are just a few of my favourite things about winter. 

I love winter, I think I even prefer it to summer, oops.

There's just something about a crisp winter morning with frost and crunchy leaves don't ya think?
Maybe it's just me.
But the thing I really love the most about winter is...

CHRISTMAS

Christmas is my favourite time of year, Snuggling up with blankets and watching some of the best films ever made whilst munching on chocolates and hazel nuts! It gets dark faster and I end up in bed earlier but nothing can suppress the underlying excitement that soon Christmas will really kick in. 

I know it's only November but I can't wait! 

Here are a few of my favourite things about Christmas

Top 10 Favourite Christmassy Things:

1. Celebrations- it's me so yes, I do mean the chocolates.

2. Honeycomb Hot Chocolate at Costa- mm

3. Elf- this film makes me sooooo excited and happy 

4. Chunky wooly jumpers- Topshop do some wonderful ones

5. Frost- it makes me feel like it's snowed, there's something magical about snow at Christmas

6. Late night shopping- AHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT

7. Lazy days with friends- movie days are on the rise as the weather gets colder

8. Christmas Lights- when it's really dark outside and you can see little fairly lights twinkling aw

9. Satsumas- we always have THE nicest oranges in my house at Christmas!

10. PRESENTS- I love buying presents for people, and I adore surprises

I hope this has brought you up to my level of Christmas excitement. 

Writing this has only made me more excited!!

Hope you have a wonderful build up to Christmas!

'til next time
Hannah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment