Wednesday 2 December 2015

My Christmas Wish List 2015


Christmas is probably my favourite time of year. 
Aside from the outrageous amount of food that becomes acceptable to consume, I love the Christmas atmosphere. 
For that reason I don't know how well I'd cope spending Christmas in a hot country, there's something so cosy and snug about winter in England, despite the rain and wind. 
(And the lack of snow).
Something I love more now than I ever have about Christmas is the excitement for seeing other people open the presents that you've bought them. Since I've been working, buying presents is always such a rewarding task. 
People always seem happier at Christmas. 

Anyway, I thought I'd put together a few of my favourites that are around at the moment and some of the things I'm hoping for this year! 


My Christmas Wish List 2015

1. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - for someone who is hopeless at make up, this eye liner has been a God send. It is so easy to use and stays on really well. 

2.Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Polish - gel nail varnishes, aside from being gloriously soft and shiny, stay on for so much longer than others. I highly recommend Barry M nail varnish. 

3.Candy Cane Yankee Candle- I'm a sucker for a good candle. I have two next to me as I'm writing this! Christmas scents are always something I get excited about. Yankee candles are a little pricey but luckily there are some amazing affordable alternatives out there, woop woop! 

4.Roll Neck Short Sleeve Jumper- I'm really loving chunky roll neck jumpers recently. I'm also loving poncho style jumpers. For me there's nothing like snuggling up in a big knit jumper with tea and chocolate at Christmas time.

5.Oversized Scarf- I've seen these oversized scarves on a few people recently and they just look so mega snug! 

6.Metcalfe Skinny Popcorn- Christmas time is a time for snacking. Lots of snacking can often lead to lots of guilt. Popcorn is a way around this, I find anyway! 

7.Costa's Christmas Menu- I AM OBSESSED. Caramel Fudge Hot Chocolates are the most delicious and warming thing ever. There are also so many other yummy things on there so go check it out! 

8.Christmas Bedding- one day I will own festive bedding! I love the colours and patterns on some of the bedding that's around. 

9.Chelsea Boots- I feel as though these would go with anything. I also find these boots so comfy and perfect for winter. 

10.Fairy Lights- Christmas isn't right without twinkly lights! 



I have seen a lot of comments recently that it's too early for Christmas. 
If decorating early and listening to Christmas songs makes you happy then why not do it?
I certainly won't be getting in the way of anyone's happiness! 

Let's start the countdown! 

23 days & counting. 

'til next time, 
Hannah xo













No comments:

Post a Comment