Saturday 15 August 2015

Summer 2015 Day Trips Vol 6: Dine Desserts

Today Michael and I spent the day in Worcester. 

We shopped around the high street and then decided to venture to the new dessert bar in town. 

I've heard a lot of good things about Dine Desserts but as I have a particularly sweet tooth myself, I wanted to check it out. 






 The first thing we saw as we walked in was this amazing array of ice creams. 
We were immediately met by the enthusiastic staff who couldn't have been more helpful. 

We browsed the menu which included various waffles, ice creams, hot cookie doughs and frozen yoghurt. As well as an interesting selection of milkshakes. 

We decided to order a Kinder Bueno Milkshake. 









As you can imagine, we were pleasantly surprised when this was delivered to our table! 



With delicious chunks of Kinder Bueno and lots of whipped cream, Dine Desserts was definitely living up to it's reputation. 


There was a wide selection of waffles with different flavours and toppings, however, as we were sharing we had to find one that suited both of us. 
SO..
There was also the option to create your own combination! 

The decision was handed to me (woo!) and I ordered.....








A warm Belgian waffle with Cookies & Cream ice cream, chocolate pieces, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. 



Yet again, they delivered this masterpiece. 

And it tasted just as good as it looked. 








It's safe to say we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Dine Desserts.
It's also probably hard to believe that food that looks and tastes this good is also surprisingly affordable! (Which for students such as myself is highly beneficial!)


I would definitely recommend Dine Desserts and I will definitely be returning again! 



Where should I visit next?
til next time, 
Hannah xo


Their website:Dine Desserts







No comments:

Post a Comment