Friday 3 July 2015

Starting YouTube

I've wanted to start YouTube for AGES now but I haven't motivated myself enough to make time for it. 


*cue disappointed frowns* 



BUT:

Now that I have finished school for the summer, and considering my work experience placement allows me some free time in the afternoons, I have decided to try and properly start YouTube. 


I don't know how this is going to go, but I'm going to give it my best shot! 



I've got a YouTube channel that I have uploaded to before which is a joint channel with my best buddy! 

But I want to start uploading to mine. 


So with this in mind, I'm going to need some video ideas! 

Let me know if you have any!? 


This week I have uploaded a video that I made with my brother. I honestly think it is hilarious and would love for you to check it out! 



He makes me smile so much and spending time with him like this makes me realise just how amazing he is and just how quickly he's growing up! 








No comments:

Post a Comment