Monday 25 May 2015

Summer 2015 Day Trips Vol 1: Cotswold Farm Park

After a year of studying and 7/8 exams out of the way I've decided to give myself a break and spend some time with my family.


When offered the chance of tagging along with my family to Adam Henson's Farm Park in the Cotswolds I took it! Nothin' like a bitta country air! 



I more so enjoyed seeing my little brother having a brilliant time and listening to him telling me everything he knew about all of the animals. 



It was a really lovely day out and the weather was amazing. They also did a fab Vanilla Latte! 


Blue skies! 


Country Boy



Feeding the goats!



Bottle feeding

Wha'chu lookin' at?


Me as a rabbit

Only a few days old!

*praying he didn't squeeze*



The greediest goats in the world!

Cute centre parting there fella!
























































































A giant bouncy pillow..I know.



I've become such a townie over the last few years and despite being a little reluctant to touch any of the animals, being outside was bliss. 

It was so relaxing after such a hectic few months just to finally kick back. I'm sure everyone will agree that enough is enough for this school year.

Time to relax and let summer roll in! 

I highly recommend a day out to Cotswold Farm Park, I'll leave a link to their website below. They have amazing activities and hands on experiences for everyone as well a a brilliant shop and café

For all you townies- it is incredibly clean and tidy! 

There will be more posts to follow about all of the day trips and travelling that I'll be doing over the summer! 

'til next time..
Hannah xo



No comments:

Post a Comment