Sunday 12 October 2014

My Autumn Wish List 2014

We're at that third of the year.
Halloween
Bonfire night
and
CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSS
But ultimately what this time of year indicates is that summer is over and autumn has arrived.

So this autumn, here is my wish list:

10 Things To Go On Your Autumn Wish List:

1.  The first item on my wish list is a new coat. This autumn my main priority is being warm so that I can spend lots of time outside enjoying the festive markets and fairs! 
I quite like the idea of a fur coat (FAKE FUR DON'T FREAK OUT) something chunky and snug! 
Although this year I'm also loving these fur hooded duffle coats!

2. You're going to notice a trend with my next few items-
Firstly a fur headband, doesn't crush your hair like a hat does, but still keeps your ears warm!

3. And matching gloves of course! This year I'm loving mittens! I know they're impractical but you can't deny they are very cute.

4. I already own a tartan scarf which I adore, a red and navy one. But this autumn I'm on the look out for a navy and dark green tartan patterned scarf..one a little like this...

5. Honeycomb hot chocolate is a craving this year! Theres nothing better than being tucked up in bed with a nice warm drink and a good film (filmaholic of course!)

6. This autumn I am going to read Looking for Alaska by John Green
This was my plan for the summer but I ended up getting absorbed into the Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy books! Oops...

7. I am desperate to see Love, Rosie at the cinema, so that is definitely on my to do list this month fo'sho!

8. I am obsessed with patterned skirts and this year I am going to attempt to sport cotten and wool tights with them....

9. As the days get darker, so does your make up! I'm being adventurous this year and therefore need to invest in a darker lipstick. I am loving deep cherry reds. I'm not a fan of lipgloss so this year....

10. I'm a proud fan of Jack Wills and everything British, so the last thing on my wish list for autumn is going to prep me for this autumn and winter and many to come...


Aside from this list, I'm going to embrace the weather with lots of blankets and warm drinks and enjoy the run up to Christmas! 

I hope that this list inspired you for things to buy this autumn, I will keep you updated with how far I get with my wishes!

'till next time!
Hannah xox


No comments:

Post a Comment