Tuesday 8 July 2014

10 Things To Do This Summer

I've seen a few videos on YouTube with this theme and I've decided it could potentially be helpful to a lot of people.
Summer is a time for relaxing and making memories with your friends in the nice weather with no worries about school on your shoulders.
But one of the worst things about summer is not knowing what to do.
There has been many a time where I will text my friend,
'Wanna do something today?'
and get the reply,
'Yeah sure, where?'
and reply,
'Uh..I dunno?', another day wasted.
So, HERE WE GO!


10 Marginally Productive And Enjoyable Things To Do This Summer:



1. Go to a theme park with some friends- I did this yesterday, and it was by far one of the best decisions I've ever made.



2. Spontaneously choose a city and take a train there and explore for the day with friends.



3. Have a BBQ with your friends.



4. Go camping with your friends.



5. Go to a music festival.



6. Go on a long walk with your friends and take HUUUNDREDS of photos.



7. Make smoothies and milkshakes of all different flavours.



8. Learn a musical instrument.



9. Stay up for 24 hours watching all of your favourite movies.



10. Sleep outside under the stars (check the weather beforehand).



These are just a few possible ideas, to keep up with what I'm going to be doing this summer visit my YouTube channel where I will be posting vlogs regularly (I'll add a link at the bottom).

Let me know how it all goes!


Until next time...

Hannah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment